Tater Tots, Elementary School All Over Again!
Vegan Tater Tots, Eat Like We're Kids Again!
Write a review
- Grab Yourself Some Potatoes...that's it!
- Peel potatoes and place into a large pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Allow potatoes to boil for 15 minutes.
- Drain water from potatoes and allow them to cool before handling.
- Once the potatoes are cool, use a cheese grater to grate them. Place the grated potatoes into a large bowl.
- Heat oven to 450 F.
- Form the grated potatoes into tater tot shapes and place onto a baking sheet covered with a non-stick mat or parchment paper.
- Bake the tater tots for 15 minutes, then flip them and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Set the oven to broil on high.
- Broil the tater tots for 8 minutes, then flip them and broil for another 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before eating.
- Simple, killer recipe from @Nola_Vegan_Girl
- So glad she came up with this and shared because these are some of the best "guilty pleasures". Plus you can try all types of cool things with seasonings.