Raw Lasagna Rolls
Write a review
- 3 small zucchinis
- 1 cup macadamia or cashew nuts
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- ½ Tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of herbs de provence (or any blend of dry herbs of your choice)
- 2 – 4 tbsp of water (to taste)
Tomato Sauce Ingredients
- 1 tomato
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes (soaked for atleast 30 minutes and water discarded)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 date
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp basil
- ¼ to ½ tsp of cayenne
- Cut Zucchinis lengthwise into very slender strips
- In a food processor, add macadamia nuts, lemon juice, salt, herbs and process until smooth. Add One (1) tablespoon of water at a time until a ball of “cheese” forms. Remove the “cheese” from the food processor and wipe out the processor.
- In the food processor, add the tomato, sundried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, date, basil and cayenne and process until a marinara forms.
- Spread a little “cheese” onto each “noodle” leaving a little space on each end. Roll up each “noodle” with the “cheese” inside and place in a serving dish. Use toothpicks to hold the rolls together if needed. Spoon marinara over each noodle and serve.